YOUTH MINiSTRY RESOURCEs FOR A
YOUTH MINiSTRY RESOURCEs FOR A
XP3 CURRICULUM + FALL DIGITAL EXPERIENCE GUIDE
We’re helping leaders reach students online, in home groups, or a new ministry format. Read the guide, and download a free series of XP3 curriculum here.
9 TIPS TO RE-open SAFELY
When you re-open, how are you going to that safely?
Watch or listen as Frank Bealer from Phase Family Centers—a preschool, a theatre, and a portable church—discusses their process for reopening. Then, download the notes from today in the 2-Page PDF 9 Tips To Re-Open Your Ministry Safely. Download the guide
SGL RECRUItING GUIDES
Recruiting and retaining leaders is tough. These guides don’t dig into the intricacies of Zoom calls, but they will give you language to help a recruit all-star volunteers. Download the guides
pLAN YOUR YOUTH MINISTRY YEAR
In all the change—you’ve probably been forced to re-evaluate what ministry looks like in the months ahead. What if you could lean into the change, and approach the next year through a new lens with entirely new strategy? Join Mike & Crystal as they introduce four filters and a new way to plan your year. Plan your year
Get the standalone message, conversation guides, breakout, and resources to begin talking about anxiety with your students. Download the toolkit
PODCAST—LEADING VOLUNTEERS TO RE-ENGAGE AFTER A CRISIS
Volunteers are tired. How do you care for them and equip them to continue investing in students? Join the conversation
Your guide to using XP3 curriculum when youth ministry doesn’t look normal.
I’ve noticed the auto care center keeps putting a sticker on my windshield that tells me when it’s time to come back to the shop. It has two options: come back after a certain date, or after a certain number of miles.
We’ve all had ‘the talk.’ No, not that talk. I’m talking about the one that is prompted by a volunteer catching you on a Sunday and asking if you have time to chat this week. You say yes, but you don’t want to because you know what they want to talk about: They’re done.
In some ways, this pandemic and quarantine are a heartbreaking new normal, and yet somehow during the week after our first online small group, I couldn’t seem to shake a question I had never expected to ask: What if digital ministry is better?
Here at Orange, we’ve been loving conversations with really smart ministry leaders—people like you who have already pioneered some innovative solutions to help youth ministries connect digitally. And, we want to share some of those amazing ideas here so we can learn from each other.
We’re living in a mobile-first world. That means—most students (and really, most people!) are regularly accessing everything that’s important to them on their phones first. From banking information and receipts, to photos and emails, and yes, even the tools they need...
- 7/13) Our Orange Specialists are introducing Strategy Sessions for XP3 curriculum partner. Find your OS and join a session.
- (7/11) Orange Tour Digital launched. Join us this Fall!
- (5/28) Join the conversation as we talk about how to lead volunteers through a crisis.
- (5/12) Senior Sunday just released! It’s a FREE resource to help you celebrate your seniors this Spring.
SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES
We’ll add you to an email list so you can get updates as we continue to launch helpful digital ministry resources.
Resources FOR YOUR PARENTS
- Anxiety Conversation Guides
- Crisis Conversation Guides
- [BLOG] Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic
- [BLOG] Manejando El Miedo y La Ansiedad Durante Una Pandemia De Salud
- Parent Cue App
Resources FOR YOU & YOUR VOLUNTEERS
- Guíla De Servicio Digital
- [BLOG] 30 Ways to Digitally Connect with Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- [PODCAST] Why and How to Leverage YouTube As a Youth Ministry Leader
- [PODCAST] What Can We Do About Anxiety as Youth Ministry Leaders?