pLAN YOUR MINISTRY YEAR
In all the change—you’ve probably been forced to re-evaluate what ministry looks like in the months ahead. What if you could lean into the change, and approach the next year through a new lens with entirely new strategy? Join Mike & Crystal as they introduce four filters and a new way to plan your year.
What’s Next: HEALTH AND SAFtEY
When you re-open, how are you going to that safely? Plus…
- What are good practices for keeping your students safe?
- How do you approach the transition?
- What should you say to parents?
Listen in as Frank Bealer from Phase Family Centers—a preschool, a theatre, and a portable church—discusses their process for reopening. Then, download the notes from today in the 2-Page PDF 9 Tips To Re-Open Your Ministry Safely.
How Do I Lead My Volunteers Now!?
One thing hasn’t changed about ministry in the last few months. You still need volunteers. Now, maybe more than ever. But with everything that’s changed you might also be asking: “How do I lead my volunteers now!?”
Join us in the first week of What’s Next, as we talk about leading our volunteers through a crisis.
SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES
We’ll add you to an email list so you can get updates as we continue to launch helpful digital ministry resources.
FREE CURRICULUM + DIGITAL EXPERIENCE GUIDE
We’re helping churches take their services online by giving you seven weeks of XP3 curriuclum, and providing you with a guide to contexualizing curriculum in this season.
You’ll have three ways to deliver great teaching & discussion to your students.
1. Host A Service Online Your Own Way. Contexualize, and do what you do best with it! Adapt it, upload it, and have great discussions!
2. Use Playlister for the easiest way to assemble and distrubte a digital service, without needing a streaming platform or complicated software! You can use our teaching videos, or record yourself and send through Playlister.
3. Use our Vimeo Links. We uploaded our teaching videos to Vimeo to give you the easiest way to share this week’s teaching.
In some ways, this pandemic and quarantine are a heartbreaking new normal, and yet somehow during the week after our first online small group, I couldn’t seem to shake a question I had never expected to ask: What if digital ministry is better?
Here at Orange, we’ve been loving conversations with really smart ministry leaders—people like you who have already pioneered some innovative solutions to help youth ministries connect digitally. And, we want to share some of those amazing ideas here so we can learn from each other.
We’re living in a mobile-first world. That means—most students (and really, most people!) are regularly accessing everything that’s important to them on their phones first. From banking information and receipts, to photos and emails, and yes, even the tools they need...
Resources FOR YOUR PARENTS
- Anxiety Conversation Guides
- Crisis Conversation Guides
- [BLOG] Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic
- [BLOG] Manejando El Miedo y La Ansiedad Durante Una Pandemia De Salud
- Parent Cue App
Resources FOR YOU & YOUR VOLUNTEERS
- Guíla De Servicio Digital
- [BLOG] 30 Ways to Digitally Connect with Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- [PODCAST] Coronavirus And Digital Service Ideas For Your Youth Ministry
- [PODCAST] Why and How to Leverage YouTube As a Youth Ministry Leader
- [PODCAST] What Can We Do About Anxiety as Youth Ministry Leaders?