With Coronavirus / COVID-19 disrupting so many in-person gatherings, we wanted to make sure everything you need is accessible and on-hand for when you need to host a digital service or offer digital solutions to your students, parents, and volunteers.
We put together a Digital Experience Guide to give some ideas on how you could continue to reach students and parents—even without an in-person gathering.
We’re also making the most relevant pieces of the XP3 Spring curriculum free for the youth ministry community. That includes . . .
- Teaching Scripts
- Teaching Videos hosted via Vimeo
- Small Group Leader Guides
- Daily Devotionals (both print, and on the Bible App!)
- Parent Cue Emails
You’ll find links to those resources in the guide, along with some creative ideas for using the materials.
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE
We’re praying for you.
Resources FOR YOUR PARENTS
- Anxiety Conversation Guides
- Crisis Conversation Guides
- [BLOG] Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic
- [BLOG] Manejando El Miedo y La Ansiedad Durante Una Pandemia De Salud
- Parent Cue App
Resources FOR YOU & YOUR VOLUNTEERS
- Guíla De Servicio Digital
- [BLOG] 30 Ways to Digitally Connect with Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- [PODCAST] Coronavirus And Digital Service Ideas For Your Youth Ministry
- [PODCAST] Why and How to Leverage YouTube As a Youth Ministry Leader
- [PODCAST] What Can We Do About Anxiety as Youth Ministry Leaders?