YOUTH MINiSTRY RESOURCEs FOR A
YOUTH MINiSTRY RESOURCEs FOR A
XP3 CURRICULUM + FALL DIGITAL EXPERIENCE GUIDE
We’re helping leaders reach students online, in home groups, or a new ministry format. Check out the guide, then download a free series of XP3 curriculum here.
9 TIPS TO RE-open SAFELY
When you re-open, how are you going to that safely?
Watch or listen as Frank Bealer from Phase Family Centers—a preschool, a theatre, and a portable church—discusses their process for reopening. Then, download the notes from today in the 2-Page PDF 9 Tips To Re-Open Your Ministry Safely. Download the guide
SGL RECRUItING GUIDES
Recruiting and retaining leaders is tough. These guides don’t dig into the intricacies of Zoom calls, but they will give you language to help a recruit all-star volunteers. Download the guides
pLAN YOUR YOUTH MINISTRY YEAR
In all the change—you’ve probably been forced to re-evaluate what ministry looks like in the months ahead. What if you could lean into the change, and approach the next year through a new lens with entirely new strategy? Join Mike & Crystal as they introduce four filters and a new way to plan your year. Plan your year
Get the standalone message, conversation guides, breakout, and resources to begin talking about anxiety with your students. Download the toolkit
PODCAST—LEADING VOLUNTEERS TO RE-ENGAGE AFTER A CRISIS
Volunteers are tired. How do you care for them and equip them to continue investing in students? Join the conversation
Most churches will say hybrid means offering both an online and an in-person option for watching a weekly message. But if we stop there, our idea of “hybrid church” is no more hybrid than gluing a polaroid camera, an alarm clock, and a notepad to a landline phone and calling it a smartphone. It just doesn’t work that way.
There’s nothing like living through a pandemic to get you thinking about what really matters. The past 12 months, for many people, has been filled with doing most things either socially-distanced or online.
Whether you’ve moved your youth ministry to be completely digital, or you meet in-person socially distanced, or you meet in small groups in the community—or maybe even a combination of all of that—we want to give you all the flexibility and resources to help your students develop an authentic faith.
If you’re approaching the reality of doing digital ministry yet again, we’re going to guess that like us—you’re probably not super-excited about it.
Your guide to using XP3 curriculum when youth ministry doesn’t look normal.
I’ve noticed the auto care center keeps putting a sticker on my windshield that tells me when it’s time to come back to the shop. It has two options: come back after a certain date, or after a certain number of miles.
- 7/13) Our Orange Specialists are introducing Strategy Sessions for XP3 curriculum partner. Find your OS and join a session.
- (7/11) Orange Tour Digital launched. Join us this Fall!
- (5/28) Join the conversation as we talk about how to lead volunteers through a crisis.
- (5/12) Senior Sunday just released! It’s a FREE resource to help you celebrate your seniors this Spring.
SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES
We’ll add you to an email list so you can get updates as we continue to launch helpful digital ministry resources.
Resources FOR YOUR PARENTS
- Anxiety Conversation Guides
- Crisis Conversation Guides
- [BLOG] Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic
- [BLOG] Manejando El Miedo y La Ansiedad Durante Una Pandemia De Salud
- Parent Cue App
Resources FOR YOU & YOUR VOLUNTEERS
- Guíla De Servicio Digital
- [BLOG] 30 Ways to Digitally Connect with Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- [PODCAST] Why and How to Leverage YouTube As a Youth Ministry Leader
- [PODCAST] What Can We Do About Anxiety as Youth Ministry Leaders?