ONLINE SENIOR SUNDAY
With Senior Sunday: A Digital Senior Celebration For The Whole Family – you’ll get everything you need to organize a digital Senior Sunday service and partner with parents like a pro.
- “Starting Now” A Message Outline for Graduating Seniors
- Videos & Graphics
- Promotional Images
- So much more!
- (5/12) Senior Sunday just released! It’s a FREE resource to help you celebrate your seniors this Spring.
- (4/24) We updated our Digital Experience Guide to give you 7 more weeks of XP3 Curriculum! Get it here.
- (4/1) We just launched Easter Jam! An at-home Easter Experience for families in your community.
- (3/17) We updated our Digital Service Guide. You can find curriculum resources for everyone, plus some new creative ideas on using the daily devotionals.
- (3/17) Announced changes to Orange Conference 2020. You can find details here.
SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES
We’ll add you to an email list so you can get updates as we continue to launch helpful digital ministry resources.
FREE CURRICULUM + DIGITAL EXPERIENCE GUIDE
We’re helping churches take their services online by giving you seven weeks of XP3 curriuclum, and providing you with a guide to contexualizing curriculum in this season.
You’ll have three ways to deliver great teaching & discussion to your students.
1. Host A Service Online Your Own Way. Contexualize, and do what you do best with it! Adapt it, upload it, and have great discussions!
2. Use Playlister for the easiest way to assemble and distrubte a digital service, without needing a streaming platform or complicated software! You can use our teaching videos, or record yourself and send through Playlister.
3. Use our Vimeo Links. We uploaded our teaching videos to Vimeo to give you the easiest way to share this week’s teaching.
CREATIVE IDEAS FOR YOU
You already know that curriculum & digital content isn’t enough. Because you already know that students don’t just need content right now. They need connection.
In some ways, this pandemic and quarantine are a heartbreaking new normal, and yet somehow during the week after our first online small group, I couldn’t seem to shake a question I had never expected to ask: What if digital ministry is better?
Here at Orange, we’ve been loving conversations with really smart ministry leaders—people like you who have already pioneered some innovative solutions to help youth ministries connect digitally. And, we want to share some of those amazing ideas here so we can learn from each other.
We’re living in a mobile-first world. That means—most students (and really, most people!) are regularly accessing everything that’s important to them on their phones first. From banking information and receipts, to photos and emails, and yes, even the tools they need...
Resources FOR YOUR PARENTS
- Anxiety Conversation Guides
- Crisis Conversation Guides
- [BLOG] Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic
- [BLOG] Manejando El Miedo y La Ansiedad Durante Una Pandemia De Salud
- Parent Cue App
Resources FOR YOU & YOUR VOLUNTEERS
- Guíla De Servicio Digital
- [BLOG] 30 Ways to Digitally Connect with Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- [PODCAST] Coronavirus And Digital Service Ideas For Your Youth Ministry
- [PODCAST] Why and How to Leverage YouTube As a Youth Ministry Leader
- [PODCAST] What Can We Do About Anxiety as Youth Ministry Leaders?