We have several people live tweeting and taking notes during Orange conference. Follow along with the hashtag #OC15.
Here are the tweets that came out of Denise Briley’s breakout “Teaching Techniques In A Special Needs Environment.”
- Teaching in a Special Needs Environment. No one needs to be left out of ministry, no matter their cognitive ability.
- Get better, not busier. Put yourself in a position to meet families.
- We should teach them what we want them to retain and allow the Holy Spirit to do the rest.
- Most kids on the Autism Spectrum do not enjoy crafts. They would prefer technology. Find Apps to get the same results.
- Need ideas for special needs activities and stations? Search @DeniseBriley on Pinterest to find out more.
Check out additional posts in the “Inside #OC15” series on the blog!