LEAVE AND START WELL WITH QUIT KIT
Quit Kit helps you transition between youth ministries with helpful resources to create a thoughtful exit and intentional start in your new ministry.
• Digital Download: Do This Not That
• Saying Goodbye: How To Transition Well
• Printable Checklist: Helpful Information to Leave on Your Desk
• Moving In: Four Hacks For A Successful Transition
• A Guide to a Successful First 60 Days
• Presenting Your Plan (including an XP3 pitch) for elder/senior leadership
FOR THE CHURCH YOU’RE LEAVING
• “The One Thing Kids Need” Guide
• A Startup Guide to XP3 Curriculum
• Gifts Idea List for Your New Youth Pastor
• A guide to creating a transition team of parents, volunteers, and/or students.
• Transition Team Checklist
• Coffee conversation guide to get to know new leaders
WHAT'S XP3 CURRICULUM?
The Orange Students team spends most of their time producing two curriculums, XP3 Middle School, and XP3 High School. You can find out more and try any of our family ministry curriculums for yourself at getorangefree.com.
Can I Take My XP3 License With ME?
Unfortunately, your curriculum license will remain with the church you’re leaving. But, if you reach out to your OS—they’ll be able to get you set up with XP3 curriculum to kick off your new job well!