Behind every great leader is a great team.
A great team makes a leader more effective. But many churches aren’t large enough to afford a full-time student pastor, much less a full team. But what if your curriculum could help? What if your curriculum could provide more than just great sermons? What if your curriculum could give you an entire team?
Well, here at XP3 WE are YOUR team.
Our XP3 curriculum teams are made up of current and former student pastors, student ministry staff members, and small group leaders, so we’ve been in your shoes. We know what it’s like to…
- never have enough volunteers.
- never have enough engaged parents.
- miss out on relationships because you’re busy designing graphics, planning games, or writing small group questions.
- struggle to balance your ministry with your family, your personal life, or even your second job.
That’s why we created a curriculum with YOU in mind, a curriculum that focuses on WHAT’S PRESSING so you can focus on YOUR PURPOSE.
We want to help you clear your to-do lists so you can spend your time doing what really matters. Like…
- Building relationships with students, parents, and volunteers.
- Walking with students and families during their struggles and challenges.
- Offering ministry that’s deeper than just fun and games, with a strong Biblical foundation.
XP3 Middle School and XP3 High School curriculum have helped thousands of student pastors reach these goals. And we want to help you do the same. If you’re still on the fence about XP3, watch the video below and then click here to try XP3 for free.