For the first time in recent history, families won’t be able to get all dressed up and come to church to celebrate Easter with their family and their community.
That makes your job as a church leader tricky. Like so many others you might be wondering . . .
- Where do I even start with Easter?
- Are kids & teens going to be disengaged by an adult-focused Sunday morning service?
- Are families going to just skip this Easter?
- Will I lose a chance to connect with families in my community?
If you’re trying to figure out how you can help your students celebrate Easter along with their families, you’re not alone.
We’ve been wondering too. That’s why we created Easter Jam.
Easter Jam: A DIGITAL EASTER EXPERIENCE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
It’s called Easter Jam (and it’s totally FREE). You can download it today and make Easter more meaningful than ever for families in your community.
Easter Jam includes:
- A VIDEO EXPERIENCE you can download and share or customize
- An INSTRUCTION GUIDE for the family
- A MEDIA KIT to help you share the experience with your community
Parents trying to find ways to engage their kids and teenagers around Easter is not the easiest task in the world. But this year—you can make Easter more meaningful than ever for families in your community.
Want to know how to make this great for high school and middle school students? We created this guide to show you how you can make Easter Jam great for students and kids alike.