This year’s Orange Conference theme, “Yes,” will show how just one word can change everything. We are excited that there’s going to be an art gallery at conference that captures the theme of YES. We thought it would be fun to get our First Look Friends to submit some of those amazing pictures we know you’re just dying to show off.
We want to SEE what you say YES to when you say YES to preschoolers.
Is it diapers, laundry, repetition, band-aids, plastic- everything, outlet covers, wet wipes, Halloween costumes in July, runny noses, tears, adorable smiles, “accidents”?
Send us your photos of what saying YES to preschoolers looks like to you. The photos can be professional, posed shots or they can be candids. Whatever you choose, the pictures need to depict a characteristic of this sentence:
When you say YES to preschoolers, you say YES to . . . (fill in the blank)
1. Entries must be received by 5 PM (ET) on March 14, 2014.
2. Entries must be emailed to email@example.com and include the following information: Name, Church Name, Email Address, Phone Number.
3. Photo should be .JPG or .PNG and 1.5 – 10 MB.
4. All entries become the property of The reThink Group and will be used for Orange Conference marketing. Whatever pictures you send in, we assume you have the right to take and share.
5. Any entry including children aged 18 or younger must be accompanied by the reThink-Orange Photo Release signed by their parent or guardian.
6. Individuals may enter more than one photo.
7. Individuals can enter multiple contest sites; but a single photo can only be entered on one site. For example, a photo entered for First Look can’t be entered for 252 Basics.
8. Winner will be selected at random and notified by end of business day on Monday, March 17th.
Grand Prize: One ticket for The Orange Conference 2014. Sadly, this does not include preconference or accommodations. But we will give you some Reese’s, the official candy of First Look.
You can also enter to win a Conference ticket on the 252 Basics blog, the XP3 Students blog, and the Orange Leaders blog. So, be sure to share with your fellow staff members to make sure everyone is on the fun.
So, what does saying YES to preschoolers mean to you?
Congratulations to Tonya Byrd! She won the ticket to #OC14 for saying YES to preschoolers!